The second is a 4 week intensive that runs for 4 consecutive Monday evenings. Each session runs 2 - 2.5 hrs, with a limited group (max of 15 participants) focusing on the following topics:
• Your pitch (work on this runs throughout the entire 4 weeks)
• Networking in theatre
• Legal aspects of writing for theatre (your rights, etc.)
• Agents! What do they do? How do you get one? What should you expect and what shouldn't you expect from an agent.
• The Production Team: Producers, Directors, General Managers, Casting Agents. Who are they and more importantly your relationship to them and how you should work with them.
• PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION: How do Producers see you and your work? Individual presentations by each participant and feedback from four active theatrical producers working in either/both for profit theatre and/or not-for-profit theatre.
apply for acceptance into the intensive. If you are not accepted, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Submit your script for review (3-5 pages of dialogue) with the completed application form (which hopefully, will make you think about your piece in ways that you might not have previously considered)
Reserve your spot now and get our introductory offer of 1/3 off the $750.00 regular price and pay only $500.00!
OR...$600 in 3 payments of $200
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org